One of my facebook and Goddess friends does a really neat thing weekly. She calls Saturday by a different name…Graturday. I believe this is an awesome idea. So with that said I believe I will follow her idea and make a list of things that I am grateful for this week. I hope each one of you that takes the time to read this will take a short bit out of your day and do this with me!
1. I am thankful for the health of my children
2. I am thankful for the support my hubby gave me this week when I needed it
3. I am thankful for my angels that guide me
4. I am thankful for the new friends that I have met this week that are truly making a difference in my life
5. I am thankful that someone felt sympathy for my drama queen this week after she lost her kitty and decided to give her their own kitty out of the kindness of their heart
6. I am thankful for getting to talk to my mom this week and the fact that she is still here with me
7. I am thankful for the fact that my husband loves me enough that he makes it possible for me to stay home and raise Hallie
8. I am thankful for the rainy days this week because those days help to wash away my grief.
9. I am thankful for the feeling of peace I experienced this week (amazing)
10. Most of all this week I am thankful for some amazing people that have enough love and kindness in their heart to make a stand against childhood cancer today. If you are reading this please go over to this site and donate to this cause. http://www.stbaldricks.org/
We take so much for granted in this life.
Today while you are enjoying this beautiful day just take a moment to be thankful for the small things in your life.
Sending big hugs out to my new friend Deb who is taking a stand of her own today and will wake up with a shaved head tomorrow so that research for pediatric cancer can continue!!!