Well friends it is Graturday and time to give thanks for the blessings in our life!
This week I am thankful for…
1. That my sweet baby said mama three times this week and knew what it meant! (She also cut two more teeth). It is a blessing that she is reaching all of her milestones.
2. I am thankful for Hillary…my sweet friend from Canada that I met through the Goddess Circle. She is amazing.
3. I am thankful that although I had a sick little drama queen this week she is much better and back to her quick witted self.
4. I am thankful that I have a loving relationship with my husband (found out this week one of little drama queen’s friends is having a terrible time as her parents are getting a divorce).
5. I am thankful that my son got accepted to a college that is close to home.
6. I am thankful for the look I see in my hubby’s eyes when he holds our daughter (amazing)
7. I am thankful that Kyle finally got my engagement ring paid off this week :)Free and clear!
8. I am thankful that life does give us hard situations sometimes because it is in those times we realize how strong we truly are.
9. I am thankful that as of today I still have a perfect 100% in my psychology class
10. I am thankful to be alive and kicking and have another day to spend with the loves of my life.
It only takes a few minutes to do this!