It’s Graturday Again!
Well friends another week has come and gone so quickly. It is once again Graturday. Do you know what you are grateful to have in your life? I am always so serious when it comes to this but this week along with the serious things I am gonna add some little things that brighten my life even though I know I could make it without them. I hope you find the time today to sit and make your list. This not only gives you a few minutes of quiet time but it does strengthen who you are. Remember self love is such an important thing to all of us. Hope you guys have a fandamntabulous weekend! The rockin mommy is planning on being lazy today and having a wonderful Ostara tomorrow with some great friends. 1. I am so very thankful for my family as they are my true strength!
2. I am thankful that I was able to bring my mom back home with me from the nursing home this week!
this is a pic of my sweet mama a few months after her car wreck (2010)…right before we got to bring her home from the rehab hospital 3. I am thankful that my neighbor found a new job (after being fired) and now they are moving to Tennessee in two weeks….which means we get to move a lot sooner than we thought!!
4. I am thankful for how very close my two girls are…drama queen loves her little mittens
5. I am thankful for Adam Levine…yes I said Adam Levine. He makes my heart rate increase and my blood pressure rise!
6. I am thankful for coffee….I love coffee. Such a wonderful invention especially on those cold mornings.
7. I am thankful for the new friend I made Alana Banana….I love ya already!
8. I am thankful for the beauty and warmth of the sunshine!
9. I am thankful for Dexter…This show is not only gives me the excitement I crave, the therapy I need, and the proof that we are not the only crazy family in America…no I am not a serial killer!!
10. I am thankful for music…it is the medicine for my soul. You can hear a song and it can take you back in time….good memories
So there you have it! My list for the week. Make sure you take a little time and make your own!! Remember you aren’t guaranteed to have them tomorrow when you wake up!!! Have a wacky, wonderful weekend!