Hello loves! I hope this Saturday finds you all well! This is the day of the week where I like to make a simple list of the little things I am thankful for. Life may be hard sometimes but no matter how bad it gets we can all find something to be thankful for!
1. I am grateful that my daughter is okay after she was involved in a car accident this week that could have taken her life.
2. I am thankful to have a wonderful and loving husband who is selfless and loves me unconditionally.
3. I am thankful that I have healthy children (as so many babies out there are fighting cancer and other illnesses….God bless them!).
4. I am thankful that all our bills got paid this month and we even had enough left over to go out and eat.
5. I am thankful that I still have my mom her on earth. July celebrates two years since her wreck that landed her in a terrible shape but thank God didn’t kill her (they only gave her 24 hours to live).
6. I am thankful for the beautiful sunset I got to witness last night and the peaceful feeling I had while sitting on my porch.
7. I am thankful for the friends that I have met on The Madness of Mommyhood facebook (especially Shannon Kelly)
8. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to finish up my college degree and am still maintaining a 4.0
9. I am thankful for the health I do have and for waking up each morning able to take care of my kids and my home.
10. I am so very thankful that in 3 days we will be leaving for a weeks vacation!!!
Don’t take for granted anything in your life! You could wake up tomorrow and everything be gone!